.

.

Friday, August 14, 2015

a sign of the times...

i just love reading in the garden, the problem is i have quite a large garden, sometimes it is nice to have a little guidance... care to join me? its time to explore ...






where around every corner you will find ...









something is bound to stand out like the ...











you may want to sample something sweet...




or look for ...






who doesn't love the ...








this is one of my favorite spots to visit ...







after all these stairs its nice to meet at the ...






it is always hard to see me on ...









almost as illusive as chasing the ...




the fragrance always makes it easy to find ...












if that's too wild for you, you may want to head ...










time to walk back down the hill and find the ...







shhh, if you are extra quiet you can hear...










its been a nice walk about reading in the garden, time to rest in my very own ...







i hope you have enjoyed your literary garden tour, there is never a reason to get lost in the garden without a good book~


















~remember to water well for maximum growth~


be sure to stop by and enjoy mary reading in the garden too~

7 comments:

  1. Oh you are too clever with your adorable garden signs and a literary garden tour! I couldn't imagine how your were going to share your books when you mentioned it. This is beyond creative and fun to see snippets of your garden mixed with books and dishes. What a WONDERFUL epilogue... your very own directional title totem pole!

    It is hot as blazes here and this heat has zapped all my creative energy and fried my brain. Fall can't come quickly enough for me. We're looking forward to heading the mountains next week for a reprieve from the heat and humidity. Hope you're enjoying your foggy seaside retreat and cooler temperatures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful presentation, Jain. Your creative signs are a reader's delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jain, I'm pretty speechless right now, so let's just leave it with, I was blown away by the bee donut :) Wow, what a tour!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bee donuts were too cute! Love the yellow dinnerware. A very clever post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! Your creativity is boundless! I enjoyed this SO much and saw many of my favorites there. Garden Spells, The Secret Life of Bees, etc. Your signs are wonderful and I loved seeing them together in totem style. Your gardens have always fascinated me. I hope the drought in California isn't effecting them too much. I want a bee donut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jain, I have been enjoying my tour through your amazing garden! I don't know if I would be able to focus on my book if I was surrounded by this diversity and beauty, with so many areas to explore and gates and bridges enticing me to go further into the garden!! I just loved this post. You are incredibly clever and creative. I've read a few of your choices and Bella Tuscany and The Olive Garden are two of my favorite books, but you have reminded me that I would like to read Out of Africa. Yes, I would love to get lost in your garden with a stack of books and those bee donuts! Linda

    ReplyDelete

welcome~